Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Marnie and Karl Wedding Trailer

We received a wonderful note from a recent wedding we shot and wanted to share the sentimental words that were expressed to us. Each wedding is unique and special. Working with Marnie and Karl was truly a fun experience. Take their word for it...

Hi Duncan!!!

I can't believe it has only been a week since I last saw you, it feels like a lifetime! I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed working with you and Jonathan. You were so kind and genuine and smiled throughout the entire day & night (no matter how hot) which helped put my nerves as ease so I truly can't thank you enough! Everyone I spoke with who met you said how much they liked you and I am so glad! I hope you had fun! I know I couldn't stop rockin' out all night!

Marnie & Karl Wedding Film Trailer from Candun Productions on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. Help! Is there any other way I can view this video? I have AOL and Verizon wireless and can't seem to view it at all.....Ilene (Mother of the groom)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This trailer is really impressive. Extremely well put togehter. But could you just add one teeny shot of the mother and father and groom coming down the aisle, too? It would be a nice thing (a generous and sensitive move) to see both sets of parents, even in the trailer!

    ReplyDelete